English only zone!!

English only zone!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello students, this will be our blog in the intermediate level. I have the 2 groups AM and PM in this page, so it will be a fun way to interact with everyone! Let's enjoy what technology offers and let's learn and practice English away from the classroom, too!! Please leave a comment and let's start enjoying our class blog!! Letty

23 comments:

  1. Hi ...see you saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody, good night.

      I think, this tool is nice to put en practice, learn and improve our english regards, thank Teacher.
      I hope to see you on satudarday, we are ready to come back to school.
      Regards,
      Raúl.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I had a mistake, I wanted to write "English lenguage" and I wrote "English regards".

      Raúl.

      Delete
  2. Hi everybody!! See you on Saturday. I hope you enjoyed your vacations

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi teacher and other students. danilo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea teacher. Hi everyone, nice to meet you and I hope share with you different things.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your comments! Congratulations on all the students who posted something!! yay!!

    For the ones who still have not done so, please do so, as this is a very interestinf and fun way to keep on learning!!

    Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello everyone i wanna drink coffe!
    god bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Class!
    How was your vacation? I think that this tool help us to improve our english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my vacation was exceting, i saw batman jejeje, what do you do in your vaction?

      Delete
  8. i think thi is better because is more practical the form of you give us information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello everyone, it's a great tool to talk with other students

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello teacher and the classmates, is good returnd to english class, I belive, that everybody was had a rest and relaxin. I hope that learn and meet better.
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi evereone how are you?
    f.Roberto V

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! teacher it's a great place to can interac with everyone!!!
    nice!!!
    Luis H.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good idea teacher I like you'r blog :D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello class.
    This blog is good idea and this moment I'm want my bed because it's raining, is the perfect moment but sleep.

    Dayanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi teacher it is a good idea.
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi everybody. It sound fantastic idea to share ideas, stories, and all things that be interesting for us.

    Regards,

    Roxana Soriano

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, good night everybody.

    I think, this saturday will be very nice, everybody going to participate, the mos important we will learn and put en practice or lenguage, I believe, everythink will be ok.

    Regards,
    Raúl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a good idea to improve my english.
    Jorge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello i love being in this class think the teacher teaches well and im learning every saturday ..always trust in you you have to comply only propose things and believe in yourself...
    F. Carlos Mercado.

    ReplyDelete