English only zone!!

English only zone!!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Did you find out about the Baseball Homework?

9 comments:

  1. yeahh I found out that yesterday there were 15 games but I could see only one, Yankees Vrs Red Socks; won Yankees 4 races for 1.
    Yankees played at home on Yankee Stadium .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! thanks for your comment!!
    Letty

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only two times that I had time to watch tv i found other games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldnt see the baseball game because I dont have ESPN Chanel at home, but at Fox Sport I only saw soccer games, I Will try to see again gnus Chanel to do my report.
    Julissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw yesterday fifteen minutes of Colorado Rockies vs NY Nets and it was very bored hahaha. They played at stadium of Nets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonigth i saw the game between Nationals and Phillies, they played at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia . Nationals came from Washintong, their uniform was ligth grey with red and Phillies uniform was white with a fine red lines, I saw this game at ESPN at other house. The people who saw the game at the stadium ate hot dogs.
    See you tomorrow
    Julissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. RIGTH NOW, I'M WATCHING RAYS vrs. RANGER GAME...WOW!THEY HAVE A PERFECT EXECUTION SKILLS....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not watch it :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not watch that game, but the last week I watched game Yankees Vs White socks, the winner were the white socks and they were in house.

    ReplyDelete