the fair was a good experience because we spoke to new people, and learned new thing about the country. was a good idea. nice fair. i want to see the pictures.
i love it, because we practiced a lot and i feel secure.. Everyone gave the best with presentations, delicious food, like tamales, i love colombian empanadas, the hawaian fruits. Julissa
In my opinion, was a wonderfull experience, I feel a litle nervous, but was exciting, was increible, i was talking and talking about Peru Country,I was to talk a lot of. All student that coming our fair, asked me, some teacher too, for me was a bigger experiencie, an other point, this activity was great, a sow the classroom using the dress, cup, food. Was delicios. Raul Guardado
i have great expectativa
ReplyDeleteIt will be a great proyect class because we're going to practice talking with other students.
ReplyDeleteTaty
i think be have more friends and practice more and better the language for this i think this idea is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWe are preparing our presentation, We hope you like it!
ReplyDeleteI am working to prepare my presentation !!!! it will be great!!!
ReplyDeletei am working in my presentation, I just hope everything goes well
ReplyDeleteThis event will help us to improve conversation and always is a great opportunities to learn!
ReplyDeleteRoxana Soriano
i feel a little bit nervous for the presentation, i hope everything goes well the next saturday!
ReplyDeletegood luck everybody!
Karla Zaldaña!
Finally!!
ReplyDeleteWe finished our presentation, but I'm worried because I havent studied for the test. I have had a busy week
Good luck for everybody!!!!
Bless you.
Haha! I really like all these comments!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such wonderful students and I like your enthusiasm and honesty!!
Remeber the famous quote: " Don't worry, be happy!" Pumba and Timon The Lion King
Letty
Really I think we enjoyed this activity, It was a unique and a great experience to us!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for my all classmates
Roxana Soriano
Finally, we made the presentation!!! I really like this kind of events, because is i good idea for learn and the same time to enjoy!
ReplyDeletethe fair was a good experience because we spoke to new people, and learned new thing about the country. was a good idea.
ReplyDeletenice fair. i want to see the pictures.
This activity was great I had a nice experience. We met people that are in the same level and We practiced much
ReplyDeleteJorge
i love it, because we practiced a lot and i feel secure..
ReplyDeleteEveryone gave the best with presentations, delicious food, like tamales, i love colombian empanadas, the hawaian fruits.
Julissa
The fair was a nice oportunity to practice conversation and know about other cultures.
ReplyDeleteFranklin Dinarte
In my opinion, was a wonderfull experience, I feel a litle nervous, but was exciting, was increible, i was talking and talking about Peru Country,I was to talk a lot of. All student that coming our fair, asked me, some teacher too, for me was a bigger experiencie, an other point, this activity was great, a sow the classroom using the dress, cup, food.
ReplyDeleteWas delicios.
Raul Guardado
well, was a interesting, funny and pressure day, buT, I think I learned about Hawaii. congratulation for all,
ReplyDeleteRafaelE
was amazing experience...!
ReplyDeleteI like the fair, because practice to talk english, with many classmates, and to know many things new about Cuba.
ReplyDeleteCecilia.