have you ever heard one of these songs about Monday???
Top 10 Songs About Monday
10. Blue Monday -
Little Milton
1. They Call It
Stormy Monday (But Tuesday's Just As Bad) - T-Bone Walker
2. I Don't Like
Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
3. Blue Monday -
New Order
4. Monday Monday -
The Mamas & The Papas
5. New Moon On
Monday - Duran Duran
6. Monday - Wilco
7. Long Monday -
John Prine
8. Manic Monday -
The Bangles
9. Monday Monday
Monday - Tegan and Sara

I haven't heard these songs before, all are new for me.
ReplyDeleteThe songs are news for me
ReplyDeletei never hear these song
ReplyDeleteI don't have idea that there are songs to mondays. I never before hadn't heard any of these songs.
ReplyDeleteTo me, the video that more estrange is "I don't like mondays." The Boomtown Rats.
Mondays are great days are the beginig of a new week!!!
It was great.
ReplyDeleteAngela
The only song that I've heard of this list is the Blue Monday
ReplyDelete