English only zone!!

English only zone!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monday Night Football has begun!!

Monday Night Football Schedule 2012: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV Info
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1149518-monday-night-football-schedule-2012-full-listing-of-dates-times-and-tv-info
133583169_crop_exact 

Go to the site above to check the calendar of games every Monday night.

7 comments:

  1. Let's enjoy this game every Monday night. I love the 49ers, from San Francisco, I'm a total fan of them!!
    Go niners!!!!
    Letty

    ReplyDelete
  2. never in my life i watched those kind of game, maybe we dont have the culture

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sport is very good, some rules i don´t understand but is good and i like jejejeje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Bea,there is the ASFA academia SalvadoreƱa de futbol.americano here in San Salvador,look for their page in FB.They have different teams and play almost every Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to watch the game, but I seemed very difficult to understand it and I finished very bored because I don't like it, for me the baseball and football is more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, you mean baseball and soccer... well, let me tell you that Mexico and Guatemala have some Football teams. El Salvador had one in the National University many years ago, but until now it's the ASFA, (Asociacion Salvadorena de Football Americano) that they are recruiting men, women and children to play in teams.
    Interesting!

    Letty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Football it's the most popular game at the united state right??? to me is a very violent game but my husband love it!!!

    Yeck

    ReplyDelete