hi everyone! @Yessy- Zuyin had to go back to work,if she had played she would have made a touchdown!! :) Karla- you surprised me kid! you run like a deer!! Bea- I love your pic waving your arms!! Roberto- you're a good player! Let's do it!!! Letty
This experience was excellent for my because I had the opportunity for share with my classmates in a different context....PLAYING SOCCER!!! Thanks teacher for give us this gift!!!
Was a great day teacher!!!! what happened to Zuyin???
ReplyDeleteNice pics,. was a good experience,
ReplyDeletemy first time playing american football, will be interesting to do this again
wow nice pictures... this activity was fantastic!
ReplyDeletei like played touch football!
everything was fun!
i hope will do againg!
karla zaldaña!
this activity was really great,
ReplyDeletehi everyone! @Yessy- Zuyin had to go back to work,if she had played she would have made a touchdown!! :)
ReplyDeleteKarla- you surprised me kid! you run like a deer!!
Bea- I love your pic waving your arms!!
Roberto- you're a good player!
Let's do it!!!
Letty
This experience was excellent for my because I had the opportunity for share with my classmates in a different context....PLAYING SOCCER!!! Thanks teacher for give us this gift!!!
ReplyDeleteRoxy
Thanks teacher and friends! That experience was amazing, I enjoyed the game and the friendship, thanks for let me share this moments with you.
ReplyDeleteJulissa