This is our page!!!!
I heard about this game with my relatives. They live in SF and they were so happy because they made it in the last oportunity to stay in the playoffs.Buster Posey make a grand slam and he was the man of the game
I think, that this sport is boring but many people in USA and other countries follow the teams, the players and the league.Good luck for all teams!!Monica
I like Giants, it´s a great team!! go go go GiantsJulissa
I heard about this game with my relatives. They live in SF and they were so happy because they made it in the last oportunity to stay in the playoffs.
ReplyDeleteBuster Posey make a grand slam and he was the man of the game
I think, that this sport is boring but many people in USA and other countries follow the teams, the players and the league.
ReplyDeleteGood luck for all teams!!
Monica
I like Giants, it´s a great team!! go go go Giants
ReplyDeleteJulissa