English only zone!!

English only zone!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Students in the morning Job Fair

Roberto and Marlon- Coffee Cup 


Franklin and Karina- Torogoz travel agency

Rafael- tourist company

Roxana and Raul- Law Firm

Walter and Jorge

Julissa,Saul and Angela- Florist expertise

Cecy and Roxana- Travel agency

Bea and Ivana- Call center operator

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful my students!!! so proud of you!
    Letty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's really motivate to learn english with you!

    Roxana de Soriano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was a great experience, we lived the moment, the situation; thank you teacher thanks for motivating our skills
    Julissa Mena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This experience was wonderful and excitated. I remember when I had to do my Resume in English because I applied for a job....

    Thanks teacher for this great idea. I'm very happy with my classmates and with you!!!

    Kind regards,
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everybody!!
    Thanks teacher, the pictures are very nice, I think, the last job fair was insteresting, believe me, I woul like talk and talk. Thanks again.

    Raúl

    ReplyDelete